Thursday, October 11, 2012

Work Related Haiku

Work related Haiku. Idea blatantly stolen from the brilliant mind over at My Pet Blog.  Only hers are much better because she takes the time to write them in the moment, at work. Whereas I throw mine together late at night after drinking two glasses of wine and coming to the realization that I have nothing written for Thursday.

First kids in the door
Trashed the entire store and,
Then left screaming. Thanks.

*************************

I will overpay
For you to bring me coffee.
This is why I'm poor.

*************************

Nice UPS guy
Offered me Nordstrom boxes.
Only half joking.

**************************

Thirty doll boxes
Where am I gonna put them?
Oh well. Shift's over.

*************************

The boss has candy.
Her office door is open.
Candy is now gone.

*************************

And two more from Jay:

Three buses today
From a mental hospital
They all shopped my store.

************************

We should wear all white
Then the customers today
Know we're orderlies.

Well, Jay wins. His day was officially worse than mine.

This was fun.  Don't be surprised if this becomes a new thing.




3 comments:

Nowheymama said...

HA! I just posted Haiku today, too. Great minds....

Visty said...

"Thirty doll boxes
Where am I gonna put them?
Oh well. Shift's over."

BEST!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yea Jay wins, but he didn't have to send that bus load of folks over to our place.