Friday, October 19, 2012

Things My Family Suggested I Write About

I'm sitting here wondering what I can write about for Friday. I'm drawing a blank. I have a few things floating around in my head, but I would like to get into bed sometime before midnight. So, I'm taking the easy way out.

Presenting:

Things My Family Suggested I Write About:

*The corny weather guy on the local news.

*How Tapas is stupid.

*How I would make a terrible politician. (I would definitely be the worst. I can't lie, spin, or 'play the game'.)

*Dumb things my kids say. (I don't have that kind of time.)

*How Jay wants to find a loooong pumpkin so he can make a Peyton Manning jack-o-lantern.

*Cat pictures.

*How Jay wants to be Zach Galifianakis for Halloween.

*Tips for getting the most ketchup from fast food restaurants. (Monty, obviously.)

*Pointless stickers on fruit.

*How the cashier at Goodwill kept trying to get me to go to see male strippers in Vegas with her. (It was a weird day.)

*My love of sriracha.

*How an old man slapped Jay's ass at work the other day.




9 comments:

Daphne said...

I know that I, personally, would love to see a post about any number of these fabulous and interesting topics. Particularly that last one...

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Alright I want to tell you how I love siracha too but I must be honest, I want to hear about the old man who slapped Jay's ass at work.

DysFUNctional Mom said...

"I don't have that kind of time" made me laugh.
I love Zack G---- I can never remember the rest....great Halloween idea.
I could never be a politician either. I would be cursing the other guy out at the debates. And I haven't perfected the smarmy smirk.

Violet Marbles said...

"I don't have that kind of time" LOL!

Maria Rose said...

I would like to hear more on all of these topics

veronica said...

i vote for goodwill cashier trying to get you to go to Vegas with her...How did that even pop up in a conversation? And is she a random stranger or someone you've been talking to whenever you go to goodwill?

I really enjoy reading your blogs. AND you're more than halfway done with this blog project. Congrats for writing everyday so far :)

Anonymous said...

HaHa, an old man slapped Jays ass. Now that is funny!

M.J. Fifield said...

Wow, all of these would make a great post, but I'd really love to hear about the goodwill cashier. That's too funny.

Dawn said...

Please please please do the Peyton Pumpkin!!!!!