Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crazy Hair Day


Last week was school spirit week at the elementary school, with Wednesday being Crazy Hair Day. The girl decided to go bright pink and sparkly. By Saturday, most of it had washed out, save for the small spot at the top of her forehead where I got distracted during the spraying process and pinked up her scalp.

I only wished I'd remembered to get a picture of her on pajama day when she wore her footie pajamas. When worn in public, footie pajamas can make you look as if you just escaped from the hospital.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic. She's so grown up.

Violet Marbles said...

LOL! Nadia is super jealous of Lucy's pink hair!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I love these hair days, wear your pj's to school etc. Wish they had done this when i was in school.
But what really struck me was that she looks so grown up. I've always loved her attitude and it shows here. Cool chick that she is.