Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More of Washington Park

Just a few more photos from Easter Sunday.

I have to admit that spring is not my favorite season. It's arrival marks the official end of cooler weather which just makes me sad. Plus, once spring arrives I know that summer, my most definite least favorite season, isn't too far behind. These are the months that I muddle through, trying to remain cheery until fall. I can do this.

I wanted to talk a bit about the book in my new header. It was nestled under a tree, alongside the hiking path we were on and I could tell that despite the fact that it was severely water logged, it was at one time very, very pretty. I opened it up to see if there was any contact information in it but it appeared to have never been written in.
Did someone leave the journal here as a gift for the next visitor but then it got rained on? It was such an odd thing to stumble upon. I didn't take it with me though. I closed it back up and left it for someone else to find.

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

May I adopt your daughter for awhile? I just adore her spirit!!

kraftykash said...

LOVE the robot hat. You have the best places to go explore. LOVE all your pictures. :)