Friday, June 10, 2011

What I've Eaten Today

* Three cookies from my favorite bakery. Sure they were gluten free and low in saturated fat, but when a cookie is the size of a frisbee, does it really matter?

*A square of white chocolate and some gummy candies.

*A Filet-O-Fish sandwich and some french fries.

*Most of a bag of potato chips. A few of which were dipped in blue cheese dressing.

That's it. No fruit. No veggies. Unless you count ketchup, which today, I'm going to do.

This is completely unlike my usual way of eating and I'm so ashamed of it that I felt the need to confess it to all of the internet. I never go to McDonald's and I rarely eat potato chips.

Tomorrow I will balance all of this out with a lettuce smoothie and some raisin skins.

11 comments:

~*Gumbo Soul*~ said...

I'm not sure if you meant that last bit about the raisin skins to be funny but it cracked me up!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

You just made me jealous.
Okay not by the lettuce smoothie or the raisin skins - that is more like this damn diet I'm already on.
I don't even like Mickey D's but the cookie and blue cheese dressing spoke to me. :-)

Hey every once in a while you need to do that - it helps keep you on track when you feel so shitty the next day.

Daphne said...

This is so awesome.

Maria Rose said...

Since you are confessing....I am making chocolate chip cookies right now and I have eaten several spoonfuls of dough. I fully intend to eat a few [3+] cookies as I pull them out of the oven.

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

True confessions, huh? I made myself a smoothie today but I ate a lot of crap too -- does it all even out at the end of the day?

Dysfunctional Mom said...

My stomach punishes me when I do stuff like that. Which doesn't stop me from doing it occasionally!

Jessie at LunaPacifica said...

I want fries now.

Dani said...

We all have to air our dirty laundry sometimes...

Carol said...

I just wanted to say I love reading your blog, I have now for some time. I literally just started to blog, feel free to check it out!

http://inconsistentcarol.blogspot.com/

Run Lori Run said...

Thank you for making me feel not-so-alone in my abhorrent food choices.

kraftykash said...

Do you really make lettuce smoothies? ewwww! I am now trying to avoid sodium. Its in everything. Some days I just want to eat like you did.