Sunday, October 3, 2010

List Six:: Cartoon Characters I'd Totally Make Out With

(It should be noted that I stole this idea from here, after first reading about it here. )

Brian from The Family Guy
Yeah he's a dog. What of it?

Dr. Egon Spengler from The Ghostbusters cartoons
This is really embarrassing but I totally had a crush on this cartoon character when I was a kid. I'm not sure why, maybe because he was an arrogant braniac which would make him undateable to a large portion of the female population, thus easier for me to get. (This is a prime example of the inner workings of the mind of a young gal with brutally low self esteem. Thank god I grew out of that.)

The Great Gazoo from The Flintstones
Sure, he's little and green but he gets stuff done, which is what I want in a man.

Hank Hill from King of the Hill
This man's appeal should be obvious. He's been assistant manager at Strickland Propane for what, 20 years now? Hank can provide me with the stability and security that I crave in life. Plus, his narrow urethra virtually guarantees that we can't have anymore children. Score!

John from The Simpsons (voiced by John Waters)
Yes, I know his character was gay and he probably wouldn't want to make out with me, but let's be honest here, there isn't much about this list that is rooted in any kind of reality.

Alec Baldwin playing himself on The Simpsons I'll assume this one needs no explanation.

Caleb Thorne from The Simpsons (voiced by Alec Baldwin)
Because he wanted to save the manatees. And because I will make out with Alec in any form.

All three main characters from The Ricky Gervais Show

I don't know why I added these guys. But they make me laugh, which is a huge draw for me when picking someone to make out with.

So now I ask: What cartoon character would you make out with? And if your response is, "None because that's weird" then I will most certainly think less of you.

16 comments:

The WoodLand School said...

AquaMan!!! I have loved him since Saturday mornings in the 70s when he used to sneak away with Zan and Jana and that pesky little monkey Gleek.

Tammie said...

ooh good one. aqua man is a total fox.

Daphne said...

Wow, this is a hard one. Pepe Le Peu? He's amorous, for sure (but maybe a bit too odiferous...).

How about Dirk the Daring, that old cartoon from the 80s. The only reason I know about it was because I watched it simply because, hey, Princess Daphne.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Lair_(TV_series)

Not Hannah said...

Ahahahaha! I totally loved Spengler and his twisty little rattail looking hairdo.

Haleine said...

What a great list and a great idea for a list. I'm not sure who I'd put on such a list but it's certainly something to think about...

Batman. I'd probably have to go with Batman.

Tammie said...

daphne: i could see pepe. i think he would know how to treat a lady. i forgot all about dirk the daring!

not hannah: im so glad im not the only one! i thought for sure no one would know what i was talking about.

Tammie said...

haleine:batman seems like another guy who could get stuff done. plus, he's kinda mysterious.

Dani said...

I'd have to say Space Ghost.

Cause I'm freaky that way.

Tammie said...

dani: HA HA HA. i nearly snorted beer out of my nose.

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Cool Cat....You probably don't know him (you're too young), but I have his picture on a vintage drinking glass. Cool shades, stylish dude. What's not to love?

Patricia said...

Oh wow, am I out of touch! I only recognize The Great Gazoo (and if you hadn't said who he was, I still wouldn't know!) -- gah!

Hotch Potchery said...

Fred from Scooby Doo.

The blond hair, the steel jaw, the ascot. All very good.

Meredith said...

I know I'm late to the party, but I loved this post and had to squeal at you that I had a crush on Egon, too!

And I currently have one on Brian (although the smoking and drinking puts me off a bit. Is it weird that the substance abuse is more of a buzzkill than the fact that he's a DOG? Ah well.).

And I'd bang the hell out of Xandir from Drawn Together if he weren't gay.

Tammie said...

meredith: i know! sometimes i find myself thinking that i could never be with brian because he's too self righteous. then im like, Um, a dog. hello?!

Cicero said...

Hi, Tammie- it's JB...thought I'd add some geek guy input.
Jessica Rabbit (she’s not bad, just drawn that way; besides, she likes Roger because he makes her laugh)
Talia Al’Ghul (uses a crossbow, could be a criminal mastermind but chooses not to, dad’s got the secret of immortality)
Lana Lang (much more straightforward than Lois, and much less crazy)
Shadow Lass from the Legion of Superheroes (not entirely sure, maybe that she shifts shadows around and can see through them, and she’s blue – which is kinda different)

I’m sure there are/were others, but I’ve probably sealed my fate enough on the web already.

Tammie said...

thanks so much for the geek guy input. i dont get many geek guys around these parts. ;)