2. Rainy Days
3. The first cup of coffee in the morning
4. Sharpie Pens
6. Mountains. I still get so excited when I'm driving and I see a mountain off in the distance. My children have already grown tired of me pointing out that mountain that, of course, never moves. I'm happy that seeing them is their everyday reality.
7. Toms ShoesAveraging about $50 a pair (but they can get much higher), this is definitely the most expensive thing on this list, but I wear them often and will probably do so until they have toe holes, so cost per wear is minimal. What is it I like about these so much? Maybe the non-fussy canvas? (These days I really try to avoid too much leather in my sneakers.) The fact that when you buy a pair they give a pair to a needy kid? I couldn't say, but I do love them. I love to see them on other people too, especially if they are all beat to hell and it's apparent that person loves their Toms as much as I love mine.
8. A new bottle of wine
9. Being in the car and hearing two favorite songs back to back
10. Fountain splashing. (We've been continuing our tour of Portland area fountains. These photos were taken at Jamison Square.) 11. Stationery
12. Taco Bell. I know, kinda gross. But I love the place.
13. Clean, line dried sheets.
14. Cake. Baking it and eating it.
15. The fact that, thanks to Bear in the Big Blue House, my daughter refers to the moon as 'Luna', and every night before bed has to look out her window in search of Luna.