Yesterday was a long day and I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to devote to my list. I had hoped to end the week with something a bit more thought provoking, but by nine o'clock last night, I still didn't have anything that pleased me. I've kept a notebook though of all my lists-in-progress (including your suggestions from yesterday), so don't be surprised if a list pops up in this space from time to time.
1. Jorts (Don't know what jorts are? Go here. Or just move to Florida where jorts are part of the state uniform.)
2. Pleated pants or shorts. (pleated jorts? THE WORST.)
3. Jeggings. True Story: About a month ago I sort of casually mentioned to Jay that I wanted some leggings. Jay, being the awesome guy that he is, said he'd look around for some the next day when he went to work. (He works in an outlet mall.) I said, "Hey thanks. Just don't let anyone talk you into any jeggings." Then I had to explain to Jay that jeggings are the bastard child of jeans and leggings. Anyway, the next day Jay goes into one of the stores and asks the sales associate if they had any leggings, to which she said, "Oh yeah. Come look at the cute new jeggings we just got in." I was so glad he had been forewarned. (This may just be a me thing though because jeggings are everywhere right now. I don't know....I think they just look like ill fitting jeans. )
4. Mom jeans.(LOVE that video clip.) See also pleated pants and jorts.
5. White pants. So good in theory yet so very unflattering on me. Always. Plus, I'm sure if I did find a nice pair, I'd spill coffee on them or sit on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What a stressful article of clothing! I'm going to continue to just avoid it.
6. Sweat pants with ass writing. Why.do.women.wear.these?!
7. Tee shirts with Disney characters on them. Often can be seen paired with jorts.
8. Gladiator sandals
9. Skirts or dresses made of sweat-pants material. I've actually owned a few of these and I never quite know what to do with them. I always feel both overdressed yet dumpy at the same time.
10. High waisted pants. See also mom jeans.
What articles of clothing make you cringe?