Wednesday, July 14, 2010

habit

In case you are unaware, the ladies over at habit have started a Flickr group and for the month of July are inviting everyone to play along too, with the chance of having your photo on the actual website.

I'm thrilled and beyond honored that one of my pictures has been chosen. I'm also quite humbled because there is always so much amazing talent over there. I've been clicking over to habit since the beginning. The combination of photos and a few honest, emotional words, is truly a thing of real beauty.

To see my photo, along with the others chosen for July 13, click here.

5 comments:

Daphne said...

Love it!! And I agree, you are one tough lady. :)

Dani said...

Way to go!!!!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Totally awesome Tammie! And I bet you could handle just about anything that comes your way.

hester said...

Yep....you're strong alright! I loved your photo and words and will be checking Habit out again.

Lia said...

Very impressive! I think that "strong" would definitely be one of my choices of adjectives to describe you.