Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ten on Ten:: June

Today I participated in Ten on Ten. The goal is to take a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. It was much more challenging that I thought, especially towards the late afternoon/early evening when my enthusiasm had died down a bit and I was ready to relax.

I was fortunate enough though, to have a day that made for fairly interesting photos. It was Jay's first day off in quite some time so instead of hanging around the homestead all day, we headed into the city to find a local grocery co-op and do some exploring.

Here is our day in ten shots:

*a wet beginning
*an early morning snuggle
*dog play *to the city
*a missed opportunity ("I can't believe I missed Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony", she says sarcastically.)
*a lovely park*headed home *thrift store score
*dinner prep (dinner was Alec Baldwin's Red Beans and Garlic)
*an evening swim (This move was described to me as "mermaid-tastic.")
If you want to participate in Ten on Ten, then head on over to the site for more details. You have exactly one month to prepare.

11 comments:

Dani said...

Awesome! I'm so happy you're part of the Ten On Ten crew!

Your day looks fun. Mine was lazy...as you saw.

Jealous of that thrifting score.

{Amy} said...

Your day looks great, busy and fun. Love that thrift store jar!

nevertravelled said...

Ooh, I love these!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Fun set, what a busy day! The park looks beautiful!

hester said...

Great photos.I especially love the dog on the green grass and the wet leaf on the bench or whatever it is. Sounds like a pretty good day all round.

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

A day in the life of Tammie, huh? More fun than mine. Your dog looks very well-adjusted to the move (thank goodness).

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

cool idea! also looks like a good day.

Kristen said...

such a great set! i'm so glad you participated in the project and linked up at the Ten on Ten blog. i really enjoyed looking at your photos today! looks like a great day.

Alysha (Supermom) said...

Great set. That jar of thread is pretty sweet!

Lia said...

Mermaid-tastic is pure awesomeness.

Penny said...

I love the photos! I considered moving to Portland for a little while, it really looks gorgeous!

I'm curious about your experiences with your move and how things are going with your house (hopefully it isn't yours anymore!)