Monday, February 15, 2010

It Figures

What follows is a snippet of a recent conversation had by me and Jay.

Me: Even though we're going through some pretty crappy financial times at the moment, it's definitely more bearable knowing we're doing it together and are on the same team.

Jay: Yeah, I know. I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone other than you. Well.......maybe a nymphomaniac you.

Of course. What problem can't be solved, or at the very least, lessened, by the presence of a nymphomaniac?

13 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

So was your Valentine's good? What else can I say.

kraftykash said...

Thats hot!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I think my husband found his long lost brother!!

That is funny.

Jessie said...

Oh. Geeze! That freaked me out for a second. I thought for sure you were talking to MY husband.

;-)
I think a little romp makes everything better if only for the moment.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Men. They're all the same. Of course, you could be a nympho but then he would be in the post-coital coma all the time and what use would he be then?

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

Hahahaha! LOVE it, mostly because that sounds so much like something MY husband would say, too! Thanks for the laugh!

Daphne said...

As my boss-and-friend Shea says, "...(sigh)...MENS..."

Too funny. Did you tell him you've got WAY TOO MUCH TO DO and that a nymphomaniac you wouldn't be helpful at all? And how'd that go over? :)

Lia said...

That's so damn funny. They are all the same.

Carla said...

Hahahaha - men! I needed that.

Dani said...

*snort*

Ain't that the truth.

Penny said...

Ha! That's awesome, and I'm glad you guys have each other and still have some humor in this stressful time... moving is just so hard.

Mari said...

Ha ha ha!

hester said...

Scott read this over my shoulder and we laughed our head off. Men...all the same the world over. And NEVER too tired for sex!