Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life According to Literature

I stole this idea from Daphne. I know, I steal a lot of things from Daphne but she always has such fun lists.

Using only titles of books you've read this year, cleverly answer the following questions:

Describe Yourself: Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life

How do you feel: Dead to the World

Describe where you currently live: Camp Foxtrot

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Club Dead

Your favorite form of transportation: The White Tiger

Your best friend is: Coraline

You and your friends are: Women who Eat

What’s the weather like: One Hundred Demons

Favorite time of day: Twilight

If your life was a(n): Diary of a Wimpy Kid

What is life to you: Gods Behaving Badly (HA! So true.)

Your fear: Whistling in the Dark

What is the best advice you have to give: Make Your Place

Thought for the Day: Dreams Underfoot

How I would like to die: Kissed by an Angel

My soul’s present condition: I'm Perfect, You're Doomed.

Two thoughts:
1. This was harder to do than you'd think.
2. Clearly, I've read way too many vampire books this year.

8 comments:

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

This is great! Sadly, I'm not sure I've read enough books to complete all the questions.

Daphne said...

Ha! Love the answers. Especially the last one. :)

Barefoot_Mommy said...

Diary of a Whimpy Kid... those were all so awesome! I pull them out now and then just when I need a little pick me up... that mom is SO MY MOM.

This is a neat survey/list. I may have to steal it and put in my blog.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

I posted this as well. It was fun to just look back at the books I've read.

mama-face said...

I love this idea and I definitely want to give it a whirl...

you have some great friends...women who eat. :)

Tammie said...

mama face: yeah, i cant hang out with too many dieters. :)

Dani said...

I did something similar to this with song titles from a single band. It's on my facebook. It is hard. Maybe I'll steal your stolen idea but use my song title list.

I'm out of things to post for the time being because my motivation went on vacation.

DysFUNctional Mom said...

This is way cool! Far better than the Ipod version, especially since I don't own an Ipod.