1. My first crush ever was in kindergarten. The object of my affection was the smartest boy in class, Moses. Sadly for me, it was a case of unrequited love. Even sadder for me, this was precedent setting, as most future crushes would prove to be one sided.
2. I'm honest to a fault. If I say something, it's the truth---or at the very least what I believe to be the truth at that time. I'm never manipulative when it comes to what I say and I never play mind games. I just can't be dishonest. It's not who I am. I expect the same of those around me.
3. I could watch Spongebob Squarepants over and over again. Day after day. I find it very relaxing.
4. Whenever Jay and the boy clean out the car, they always bring me all the candy they found behind and under the seats and they dare me to eat it. I usually do. Especially if it's Skittles.
5. I don't believe in god anymore. I feel I should say more about this....I don't want it to seem as if I'm just throwing that statement out there to elicit a certain reaction or to start a discussion. I have no interest in arguing theology with anyone. The experiences I've had in my life have led me to my conclusion. Others may have experiences that lead them somewhere else and that's fine. It just isn't the path for me. I spent half my life having faith. It got me nowhere and gave me nothing but a bad feeling. I've now moved on. (I hope my more spiritual readers aren't offended by this because that's certainly not my intention. To each his own, live and let live, etc...)
6. I would love to someday vacation in the Hamptons. (A week in any of these homes would be fine.)
8. I'm incredibly impatient.
9. My best friend in the third grade was a girl named Amber. I stopped being friends with her when I saw her pick her nose and wipe it on the underside of her desk.
10. I can almost fit into my eleven year old son's jeans. Jay joked that if I jogged more and gave up booze I could probably wear them. That's never gonna happen.
Well, there you have it. I'm an impatient, godless, liberal lush. If there was ever a blog post that was buying me a one way ticket straight to hell, I suppose this would be it. I'm not going to tag anyone because I know some of you don't like this type of thing but if you want to play along, please do. I'd love to know more about you. Who do you think is the sexiest US Senator?