Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just a Few Things.....

*I've joined a Flickr group and you should too: Daily Ritual. It was started by Curious Bird and it showcases all the little things we do daily. Pictures are posted once a week, on Wednesday. I can totally commit to one picture a week.

*I'm really enjoying this Saturday Night Live clip from a few months back:
Warning: If you don't like slightly raunchy humor, then don't watch it. And if you do watch it, don't leave any comments about how I'm a pervert or my mind is in the gutter. I don't care.

Edited to Add:: For whatever reason some of you aren't able to see the clip. If you can't, and want to, it can be found here at Hulu.

11 comments:

Layrayski said...

Sorry I can't say how pervert you are because I can't watch the vid =(

hehehe

And good luck on the one photo a week maybe in the future it'll be one photo a day.

Tammie said...

uh oh. well atleast with you i can maintain the illusion that im pure in mind.
snicker snicker.

Layrayski said...

*snort* hehehe

Mari said...

It won't let me watch! Alec withdrawal. pant... pant..

Tammie said...

i wonder why...it's working perfectly on my computer....i'll see what i can do.

Miss D. said...

*snort*

CT said...

:P I can't see it either! you've just made me curious!!!! :P

Tammie said...

okay ladies. mari don't hyperventilate. i have provided a link. let the alec loving resume.

Mari said...

Thanks, now I can see it! That is hysterical! You know, Dr. Oz said on Oprah if a man loses 35 pounds, he gains an inch in penis size. I'm just sayin', (Alec)!

Brought to you by Tammie's dirty wednesdays.

Tammie said...

ha ha ha...i really, really like you mari.

i like the idea of dirty wednesdays.

Layrayski said...

HI Tammie, I joined the group.