Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things I'm Into Right Now

*Important Things with Demetri Martin
So random. So funny.

*Azaleas finally blooming:
*Days breezy enough to line dry almost three loads of laundry.

*Pants made for the girl from old clothing. (Inspiration and directions for this project can be found here, here and in this book.)
*Watching Bailey sleep. She takes it to an all new level. She finds a sunny spot and stays there for hours. It makes me wish I had a hammock. And a lot of time.

8 comments:

Betts said...

I'm jealous. We're bracing for another snow storm and your gazing at azaleas.

Oh, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love your new banner photo, but it makes me hungry.

Nowheymama said...

Azaleas? *sigh*

I love SouleMama so much.

Mari said...

I am so envious of you and Bailey... ; )

kraftykash said...

Oh to have warm weather! I love the smell of laundry that was hung outside to dry.

Heather said...

ahh! it's 36 degrees today. I can't stand that. I was starting to get excited about the green from my crocus peeking up, but azaleas are months away!
I hope I come back as a cat. they really do "have the life".

Tammie said...

betts: thank you :)


thanks so much guys...and yeah, the warmer weather is nice but i wouldnt mind some snow here.

and heather: i pray that i come back as a cat. especially a cat owned by someone like me.

Bridge said...

gosh that flower bush made me actually miss Spring! thank goodness she is not too far away!

Maria Rose said...

Oh wow, I am ready for flowers to bloom and lazy cats laying in the sun (well, my cats are doing that anyway).