Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Green

Today is green day. Green is my son's favorite color and as I've gotten older I've grown to like it more. It has an earthy feel that other colors don't have.

Here are a few bits of green around my house:

*Shoes left outside. It appears that she just walked right out of them.
*Sadie's green collar and stuffed toy.
*Green items from the boy's room. *Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba:The girl loves that psychotic show and has stuffed versions of all the characters. If, for some reason, she can't find them, she runs through the house yelling, "Where are my Yo Gabba Gabba's?!" It's delightful.

*Finally, this picture of my daughter was taken last week when we were doing yard work. Tomorrow's color is purple.

3 comments:

Betts said...

Great shot of the shoes. I've never seen Yo Gabba Gabbas, but they're kind of cute in weird way.

kraftykash said...

Green is my favorite color. :) I love your daughter's ponytail. She is cute sitting in the pile of yard work.

Heather said...

wow, she is just lovely. what a purely childlike grin, when dirt is fun and still likable, before it's just "work"... your yard or kitchen floor or bathroom walls... I don't remember the last time I thought of dirt as fun. What a great photo. My kids are going to be big enough to have some of that fun this summer. I'm looking forward to that.
You have green grass. I'm so jealous. Its all gray and beige here. but should be nearly 65 tomorrow, so I can't wait.