I've been tagged by KraftyKash. Apparently I love talking about myself because I am always willing to list random junk about myself.
Here are The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are the weird/random things about me:
1. I have a horrific coffee addiction. Sometimes I drink 10-12 cups a day. I've been drinking coffee since I was 13 years old and I'm really scared that if/when I have to stop drinking it, it's going to be very, very difficult....like battling a heroin addiction.
2. I know all the words to American Pie by Don Mclean. When I was a kid I listened to it over and over again. Keep in mind this was before cd's, so this involved a lot of rewinding and fast forwarding. I accidentally left the tape in my mom's car and she took it to the mechanics. When the car came home, my cassette tape was gone. Damn mechanics.
3. I also used to know all the lyrics to REM's It's the End of the World as We Know It. Again, by fast forwarding and rewinding until I got every word. Unfortunately, I've forgotten all those lyrics. (It is occurring to me now that I may have been a bit of a loser/dork.)
4. My musical tastes now are mainly along the lines of folk/alternative/singer songwriter kinda stuff. But.....I love Shaggy. Really, I love just about every Shaggy song.
5. Even though I live in Gainesville Florida, I hate Gator football and get really sick of the pack mentality that surrounds the game. Also, Tim Tebow and all his self-righteousness and "God bless yous" and "Thank the Lords" totally makes me sick. I find it incredibly phony. Since most of you don't live in Gainesville, let me just say that what I just typed is pretty much considered sacrilege. (No offense is meant to my friends here in Gainesville that are fans.....these are just my opinions. Also I sorta stole the idea for this random fact from Krafty...hey, it was appropriate.)
5. When my husband and I were first dating we had a contest to see who could fit the most Skittles in their mouth without spitting any out or getting sick. I won. And he still married me.
6. I love the taste of dry ramen noodles. I could open a package and just bite into the brick of ramen. I haven't done this in a while though because really, who eats ramen when they don't have to?
There! Six random/weird things. I've already tagged just about everyone who reads this EXCEPT...Mari at Maybe in Utah. You're it. Everyone else, if you want to play along...just consider yourself tagged.