Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stuck

Although she isn't supposed to, my daughter routinely jumps and bounces on my bed. I, of course, routinely grow weary of yelling at her for it. So I was more than a little tickled when she was doing it yesterday and got stuck between the mattress and the foot board. We delayed her rescue a few moments so I could snap some pictures.
No matter how hard we pulled, she wouldn't budge. We finally had to lift up the mattress and then she could climb out.
I have to admit that the thought of leaving her there for a bit did cross my mind. The alone time would have been nice.

3 comments:

DysFUNctional Mom said...

I can see where that would've been tempting!

I V Y O L O G Y said...

LOL!! Ah, this has made my day, so funny and cute!

Tammie said...

hee hee. glad you got some giggles:)