1. Big News: Teddy Thompson has a new CD coming out on the seventeenth of this month titled, "A Piece of What You Need." I realize this may only be big news to me. (note to Jay: get out your earplugs--you know how it is when I get a new Teddy Thompson cd.)
2. I accidentally put way too much makeup on this morning. I feel as if I belong in a wax museum.
3. If the older gentleman that lives with me doesn't stop leaving the stove burners on, I will be forced to take away his stove burner privileges.
4. My neighbor is moving and he doesn't want to take some of his furniture with him. Jay pillaged his house yesterday and brought some stuff home to sell at the next garage sale. I have two giant, executive sized desks on my back porch. I have become one of those people that have inside furniture on the outside of their house. Thank God I have a fenced in yard so the freakin' office in my backyard cannot be seen from the street. I am so ashamed.
6. Nerds candy fresh from the box taste the same as year old Nerds candy scraped from the bottom of the glove compartment in the car. The color changes though---they turn brown over time. Don't ask how I know this.