Gili tagged me! Which means I get to play the "about me" game. Yay. I love these games.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I hate eating with a spoon. I feel as if I'm eating with a shovel. Except when absolutely necessary (ice cream and soup), I eat everything with a fork.
2. I love, love, love the Barry Manilow song 'Mandy'. If I'm in the car and it comes on the XM, I replay it loudly and continuously.
3. I still legally use my maiden name.
4. As a teenager I had a crush on Rick Moranis. Quit laughing.
5. My first job was at a bank. I hated it and only worked there for a day.
6. I have never watched a full episode of American Idol.
Now, according to the rules I have to tag six more folks to play along. This is going to be hard because I'm not sure if six people who read this will actually take the time to do it. We'll see.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Now get to work ladies!