Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blog Games

Gili tagged me! Which means I get to play the "about me" game. Yay. I love these games.

Six unimportant things about me:
1. I hate eating with a spoon. I feel as if I'm eating with a shovel. Except when absolutely necessary (ice cream and soup), I eat everything with a fork.
2. I love, love, love the Barry Manilow song 'Mandy'. If I'm in the car and it comes on the XM, I replay it loudly and continuously.
3. I still legally use my maiden name.
4. As a teenager I had a crush on Rick Moranis. Quit laughing.
5. My first job was at a bank. I hated it and only worked there for a day.
6. I have never watched a full episode of American Idol.

Now, according to the rules I have to tag six more folks to play along. This is going to be hard because I'm not sure if six people who read this will actually take the time to do it. We'll see.

dysFUNctional Mom
Ivy
Sarah P
Dawn
V-Tron
Soccer Mom

The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Now get to work ladies!

3 comments:

I V Y O L O G Y said...

No you DIDN'T!?! Rick Moranis?? lol! I'm sorry.. that's funny. I can only remember him from Ghostbusters fame and he didn't play the sexiest of characters.
Why haven't you watch a full espisode of American idol? Annoying show or just happens like that?

P.S. Thanks for tagging me! I love these games too :)

Tammie said...

i know...rick moranis.very embarrassing to admit.

as for american idol, it's sort of a combination of both reasons you mentioned. anyone i've ever liked got voted off so quickly that i just lost interest. plus, my musical taste tends to lean toward the dreary end of the spectrum---not usually american idol stuff.

DysFUNctional Mom said...

I'm going to do this, promise! Probably tomorrow....