Thursday, May 29, 2008

We were made for each other

Jay called me from his cell phone yesterday. He was in the car, having left work for a bit to get some soda. He was in the middle of telling me about something that happened earlier in the day when he interrupted himself and said, "I'm behind a school bus and the kids in the very back seat are giving me the finger."

To which I replied, "Well, give them the finger right back."

Immediately he said, "Oh I just did. Now they're laughing."

You could make the argument that we are both, like, nine mentally. Possibly. But do you have any idea how much fun it is living with a man who doesn't see anything wrong with giving the finger to an elementary school kid?

Oh, and one more reason my husband is awesome. He sent me the following link:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=8001684

If you don't want to see Alec Baldwin pumping iron at Muscle Beach, then don't click that link. Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one is clicking that link. Only me. Over and over and over again.

2 comments:

tall penguin said...

I've always said that relationship is about finding someone that's your kind of crazy. Looks like you've done that.

And I clicked the link. Just so you've got some company. ;)

Tammie said...

ha ha---well thanks for the support.