1. Her bikini clad body is on the cover of my new Fitness magazine, deeming it nearly impossible for me to pick up and read.
2. Also on the cover, a quote where she says, "I lost my baby weight without dieting." I took one for the team here and read the rest of the interview. Some of Elisabeth's meals include egg white omelets with spinach, energy bars, and ground turkey and veggies in a tortilla. Wanna know what I had for dinner yesterday? A piece of peanut butter pie. You wanna know what I'm eating as I type this? A twix bar. I consider Elisabeth's eating plan to be a diet. Screw you Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Screw. You.
3. She routinely dresses her baby in Burberry. I HATE seeing babies and toddlers dressed in Burberry. I cannot think of a showier way to display your wealth other than by dressing your baby in a $115 kilt that everyone knows cost $115 because it's covered in that stupid Burberry plaid. Plus, the first time that kid eats pizza while wearing that kilt, it's going to become a $115 dish rag. Unless, of course, the child is on the same "non-diet" as mom.
4. Throughout the interview she uses the word "strong" way too much. As in, exercising makes her feel "strong." She wants her daughter to think she's "strong." Basically, she exercises to be "strong." Yet, she is on the cover of the magazine in a teeny-tiny bikini---not at all looking "strong." Screw you Elisabeth Hasselbeck, you exercise to look good in a bikini. Again, Screw. You.
5. She was previously on Survivor. I hate Survivor.
6. She is currently on The View. I hate The View.
7. I once read a quote by her in a different magazine where she said something to the effect of, "When packing for a trip with my daughter, I pack individual outfits and hair accessories in baggies--so that when I dress her I can just grab a baggie and everything is there." WOW Elisabeth! You are so clever to think to use baggies for their intended purpose--the neat saving and storage of something for a later use.
8. She has stumbled into fame, despite the fact that she appears to be a functional retard. (Okay, for the record, I have no proof she is a retard and I honestly have nothing against mentally challenged people. But I hate this woman and it's my damn blog and I can write whatever the hell I want.)